Keep Lipstick Off Your Teeth with These Handy Tips
You work with Dr. Clint Euse, Dr. Kelly Euse, Dr. Randy Wright, and Dr. Matt Lisenby to achieve your most beautiful smile, but if you also add makeup to enhance your appearance, you may have had the problem of drifting lipstick. At one time or another, we’ve all talked to someone with lipstick on their teeth and faced that awkward question: “How do I let them know?” Here are a few tricks Advanced Dentistry by Design has learned to prevent sporting runaway lipstick:
- Outline your lips and help anchor lipstick color with lip liner.
- Apply lipstick with your finger in your mouth and slowly pull it out when the application is complete, transferring any excess lipstick to your hand.
- Use a lip brush to control the amount of lipstick used.
- Drink through a straw—excess lipstick will end up on the straw rather than your teeth.
- Try not to bite your lips—it leads to smudging!
- Finally, for your own peace of mind, check your teeth from time to time.
If you have any questions about keeping your brightest smile or it’s time for your oral hygiene appointment, get in touch with your Carson City dentist today.
The content of this blog is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of qualified health providers with questions you may have regarding medical conditions.